OUR EXPERTISE : BROADCAST TV PLAYOUT AUTOMATION & MEDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT (MAM)
SGT is a leader in TV playout automation & Media Asset Management (MAM) software solutions in Broadcast video Industry with VEDA Automation & VEDA Media Asset Management plateforms, and more recently with our Channel in a box solutions ELIA Unity and ELIA Air.
With more than twenty five years of experience, SGT has a worldwide installed base: TV channels, Media groups, Content Delivery Networks (CDN) & providers as well as non-Broadcast customers such as corporations, telecom operators and key accounts.
SGT’S BROADCAST AND MEDIA
CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM:
An evolutive catalog offering over 300 third-party equipment drivers,
A worldwide reseller network. SGT works with most global System Integrators,
A full range of professional services provided by a SGTs experts and partners.
OUR HISTORY & TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS :
- 1990 : Company founded in Champs sur Marne in France
- 1993 : Automation using database automation solution with integrated media database
- 1999 : Tapeless play-out automation
- 2001 : Modular video content management solution: « Media Manager »
- 2002 : Tapeless news production
- 2006 : Semantic search engine into « Media Manager »
- 2006 : SGT is acquired by Imagination. Imagination’s equity is 33% management, 33% individuals & 33% private
- 2008 : IBC Pick-Hit Award for VEDA suite
- 2009 : 1st multi-channel playout system at a Premium channel using VEDA
- 2010 : 1st multi-delivery platform installed at a telecommunications company
- 2011 : Aquisition of Vivesta (Mediaflow range)
- 2012 : Launch of Veda-in-a-box
- 2014 : Evolution of Mediaflow for contracts & rights management
- 2015 : SGT celebrates its 25th birthday
- 2016 : VEDA solutions rebirth with release V16
- 2017 : SGT Introduces new integrated solutions: VEDA One & Duo
- 2018 : SGT unveils at IBC a new range of channel in a box TV playout solutions : ELIA Unity and Elia Air
- 2019 : SGT became part of the Hexaglobe Group.