SGT is a leader in TV playout automation & Media Asset Management (MAM) software solutions in Broadcast video Industry.
With more than twenty five years of experience, SGT has a worldwide installed base: TV channels, Media groups, Content Delivery Networks (CDN) & providers as well as non-Broadcast customers such as corporations, telecom operators and key accounts.
SGTâs Broadcast and Media customers benefit from:
- An evolutive catalog offering over 300 third-party equipment drivers,
- A worldwide reseller network. SGT works with most global System Integrators.
- A full range of professional services provided by a SGTs experts and partners.
These services include consulting, project management, bespoke software development, training or maintenance.
Download our corporate brochure
- 1990 : Company founded in Champs sur Marne in France
- 1993Â : Automation using database automation solution with integrated media database
- 1999 : Tapeless play-out automation
- 2001 : Modular video content management solution: Â«Â Media ManagerÂ Â»
- 2002 : Tapeless news production
- 2006 : Semantic search engine into Â«Â Media ManagerÂ Â»
- 2006 : SGT is acquired by Imagination. Imaginationâs equity is 33% management, 33% individuals & 33% private
- 2008 : IBC Pick-Hit Award
- 2009 : 1st multi-channel playout system at a Premium channel using VEDA
- 2010 : 1st multi-delivery platform installed at a telecommunications company
- 2011 : Aquisition of Vivesta (Mediaflow range)
- 2012 : Launch of Veda-in-a-box
- 2014 : Evolution of Mediaflow for contracts & rights management
- 2015 : SGT celebrates its 25th birthday
- 2016 : VEDA solutions rebirth with release V16
- 2017 : SGT Introduces new Integrated Playout Solutions: VEDA One & Duo